HAPPY MAIL CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Autumn Friends (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card featuring an amazing digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Autumn Friends. Isn't this scene adorable?!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Autumn Friends from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Red: R89, R59, R37
  • Rusty leaf (book): E18, E09, E08
  • Brown leaf: E37, E33, E53
  • Green leaf: BG96, YG97, YG95
  • Yellow leaf: YR27, YR24, YR21
  • Yellow: Y38, Y19, Y15 / Y13
  • Dark brown hair: E59, E57
  • Light brown hair: E57, E33, E53
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Dog: E59, E37, E33, E53 / E51, E50

Next, I used the Blueprints 27 from MFT to cut this paper into a panel slightly smaller than an A2. I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to put behind the panel. With all the elements ready, I adhered everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using stickles. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Autumn Friends (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • Honey Bee Stamps: Gingham Galore: Fall
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties