THANK YOU CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug, I just love these cute critters together! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image (Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant.

  • Bunny: E35, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Guinea: E18, E35, E33, E53 / E51 / E13
  • Rock: W6, W4, W2
  • Purple: RV66, RV34, R81
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Yellow: Y17, Y13

For the sentiment, I used the Henry's ABC from Lawn Fawn (out of pattern paper) in combination with the Typed Everyday stamp set from Hello Bluebird. Finally, I adhered everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Lawn Fawn - Henry's ABC
  • Hello Bluebird - Typed Everyday
  • MFT: Petite Gingham Paper Pad
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Tombow Mutli Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties