CHRISTMAS CARD: Lawn Fawn - Snow One Like You & Henry's ABC

Hallo everyone, did you get spoiled with some products from the latest Lawn Fawn release? I tried to not overspend this time, but let’s be honest… the things I didn’t get are on my wish list! For today, I created a really simple winter/Christmas card that is super easy to recreate, but also can be adapted in so many fun ways! I hope you get inspired by this card.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the image from the Snow One Like You stamp set from Lawn Fawn using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 

  • Bunny: E55, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Bear: E37, E33, E53
  • Red: R59, R39, R35
  • Sled: E47, E57

Next, I die cut S, N, W out of white and red card stock using the Henry’s ABC die set from Lawn Fawn. The “O” from SNOW, I am replacing by the image. I also stamped and die cut several “hugs” using the Long Distance Hugs set from Lawn Fawn. 

 
The only thing left to do, was to create the background. Therefor, I took an A2 sized panel and added a few hills on top using cracked pistachio distress ink and the Drifts & Hills stencil from MFT. Since all the elements were ready, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I finished it off using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like it xxx


Supplies:
  • Lawn Fawn - Snow One Like You
  • Lawn Fawn - Snow One Like You Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Long Distance Hugs
  • Lawn Fawn - Henry's ABC
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Drifts & Hills Stencil 
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Lawn Fawn: Prisma Glitter
  • Pretty Pink Posh: White Hearts
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties