HALLOWEEN CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Cute Witch

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this amazing stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Cute Witch and I absolutely adore her. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Cute Witch froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut the panel to fit an A2 sized card. After masking off the image, I ink blended a night sky. Next, I added some white gouache all over (to represent stars). I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Green: W8, BG96, YG97, YG95 / W8, BG96, YG97
  • Yellow: YR24, YR21, Y21
  • Hair: E08, YR27, Y26
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Moon: E53, E51, E50
  • Owl, broom: E57, E33 / E53, E51, E50

For the sentiment, I used a little speech bubble from the Boo To You stamp set from Avery Elle. I finished my card by adhering everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Cute Witch (digital stamp)
  • Avery Elle - Boo To You
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian 
  • Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Black Soot
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 

Reacties