BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Six Owls (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Six Owls, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Animal Number: Six Owls froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. Next, I used Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. On the bottom half, I ink blended a gradient using my distress inks. Afterwards, I took my copic markers to color it in. 

  • Big owls: E57, E33, E53 / E51, E50 / YR12
  • Small owls: E33, E53, E51 / E50 / YR12
  • Branch: E59, E57, E33
  • Leaves: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Tiny flower: Y17 / R22
  • Blue (book and number 6): BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Grey: N4

I white heat embossed a sentiment from the All Occasion Scripted Greetings stamp set from MFT. Next, I adhered it on top of a card base and added some heart sprinkles and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Six Owls (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - All Occasion Scripted Greetings
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Pretty Pink Posh: White Hearts
  • Tombow Multi Mini Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties