BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Teddy's Balloons (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing another card using an adorable digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Teddy's Balloons. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Teddy's Balloons froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut it to an A2 sized panel. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Bear: E37, E33, E53 / E53, E51 / E13
  • Bird: Y38, Y15, Y13 / YR04
  • Red: R29, R24, R22
  • Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Blue: BG46, BG23, BG11
  • Purple: V17, V15, V05, V01

Next, I used the Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn and cracked pistachio distress ink to create a cloudy background. I added a sentiment from the Bitty Birthday Wishes from MFT. After adhering the panel on top of a card base, this card was finished! I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Teddy's Balloons (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes
  • Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles  
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties