BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Owl Find You (digital stamp)

Hello everyone! I tried sharing cards that I made before the move, but so much happened and still so much to do in our new house. But this card... MY FIRST CARD MADE IN OUR OWN HOUSE, it was a joy to be creating again, I also love how it turned out. This image is from the amazing Rachelle Anne Miller Designs and is called Owl Find You. I truly hope you love it as much as I do. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Owl Find You from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Owls: E57, E33, E53 / E51, E50 / YR12
  • Tree: E59, E57, E33
  • Leaves: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Leaves: BG96, YG97, YG95
  • Leaves: BG49, BG34, BG11
  • Leaves: BG78, BG75, BG72

For the sentiment, I used the It's Your Day stamp set from MFT. To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of patterned paper. Finally, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Owl Find You (digital stamp)
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
  • MFT - It's Your Day
  • MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties