BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Flowers for Teddy (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Flowers for Teddy. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Flowers for Teddy froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant and created an A2 sized panel. Next, I took some distress inks (and pieces of torn paper and created a colorful corner. took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Bear: E33, E53, E51 / E53, E51 / E13
  • Basket: E57, E33, E53
  • Blue (dress/socks): BG49, BG23, BG11 / BG23, BG11
  • Yellow (flowers): Y11 / YR14, YR21, Y21
  • Green (leaf): G09, YG13
  • Red (hearts): R29
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E59, E57, E33
  • Hat/grounding: E41, E40
  • Shoes: E57, E33

Next, I took my copic markers and colored the image in (combination listed above). 
For the sentiment I combined the Happy Birthday Words Die and Sending Hugs Words Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut it out of gold glitter card stockWith all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Flowers for Teddy (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Happy Birthday Words Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Sending Hugs Words Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Mini Slimline 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Altenew Glitter Card Stock: Brushed Gold
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties