BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - My First Masked Ball (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this amazing  stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called My First Masked Ball. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (My First Masked Ball froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut the panel to fit an A2 sized card. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Bear: E59, E57, E33 / E53, E51 / E13
  • Purple(s): V17, V15, V05, V01
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E33, E53, E51
  • Hat/grounding: E41, E40
  • Shoes: E57, E33

Next, I created a fun background using the Bubble Background Stencil from Lawn Fawn. I die cut PARTY using the Henry's ABCs from Lawn Fawn and added it on top of the panel. Next, I added glossy accents - glitter - glossy accents on all of the letters. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - My First Masked Ball (digital stamp)
  • Lawn Fawn - Henry's ABCs
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Lawn Fawn - Bubble Background Stencil  
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Eggplant
  • Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Lawn Fawn: Chunky Glitter
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties