NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK: Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Snowman (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Bunny & Guinea: Snowman. You will be able to buy this on June 23th which is the official release day!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Bunny & Guinea: Snowman froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 


Next, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base (with the frame). I also die cut this frame out of red card stock. 

  • Bunny: E35, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Guinea: E18, E35, E53 / E51 / E13
  • Snowman: G0000, G000 / YR07, YR04
  • Red: R59, R46, R24

With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of an A2 sized card base. As final details, I added some NUVO Glitter Drop to the hat of the snowman. I hope you like this CAS card xxx


Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Snowman (digital stamp)
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties