HELLO BLUEBIRD CHALLENGE: Hello Bluebird - Park Play (#hellobluebirdcolorchallenge1)

Hey sweet friends! Did you see the first Hello Bluebird Challenge? It's a color challenge! I am entering the final moment here... next time, I'll try to start earlier but this month has been crazy busy. I have a CAS card today, I hope I can inspire. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by color the images from Park Play from Hello Bluebird using my Copic Markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out.

  • Squirrel: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13
  • Purple: V15, V12, V01, V000
  • Pink: R85, R83, R81
  • Yellow: YR24, YR21, Y21
  • Mint ('hello'): G000

For the background, I die cut an A2 sized panel and added some cracked pistachio distress ink on top. I also die cut the word 'Hello' from the Gallery Frame #6 Die from Hello Bluebird. Next, I assembled the card. To finish it off, I added some nuvo glitter drops and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Park Play
  • Hello Bluebird - Park Play Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Gallery Frame #6 Die
  • MFT - Square Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • NUVO Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue


Reacties