BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Five Monkeys (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Five Monkeys, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Animal Number: Five Monkeys froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I used Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. 

  • Monkeys: E57, E33, E53 / E53, E51 / E13 (R29)
  • Banana: Y35 / Y11
  • Bucket: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Number 5: YR07, YR04, Y15, Y08
  • Grass: YG03, YG00

After die cutting the panel, I added a sentiment sign the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from MFT. Next, I adhered it on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Five Monkeys (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Birthday 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties