BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Two Bears (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Two Bears, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image and sentiment (Animal Number: Two Bears froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I used Sweet Feline from Mama Elephant to cut it to size with a lovely border. 

  • Bear (big): E47, E57, E33 / E11
  • Bear (tiny): E33, E53, E51 / E11
  • Yellow: Y15, Y08, Y06
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Number 2: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Shadow (grounding): E41

After die cutting the panel, I added a sentiment sign the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from MFT. Next, I cut down pattern paper to go behind it on top of the card base. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Two Bears (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline 
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Birthday 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Paper Pad - Stripe Splash
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Bubbles
  • Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheets
  • Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties