WEDDING CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - 'Wedding' Scene Creator (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am GETTING MARRIED! So I decided to share this day with you by creating a wedding card using the 'Wedding' Scene Creator from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. I hope you like this card! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image and sentiment ('Wedding' Scene Creator from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I used Sweet Feline from Mama Elephant to cut it to size with a lovely border. 

  • Skin (hand): E13, E11
  • Red: R39, R35, R17
  • Car: E43, E42, E41
  • Grey: W5, W3, W2
  • Dark Hair: E47, E57, E33
  • Light Hair: E33, E53, E51
  • Window: G000

After die cutting the panel, I trimmed down two slivers of pattern paper to got on both sides of my card. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - 'Wedding' Scene Creator (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties