NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK: Rachelle Anne Miller - Party Girl (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis new digital image is called Party Girl. You will be able to buy this on February 17th which is the official release day!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image (Party Girl from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (and white gelly roll pen for some details). I trimmed this panel down to slightly smaller than an A2 size.

  • Hair: E33, E53, E51
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Brown: E47, E57, E33 (E41)
  • Grey: W5, W3, W0
  • Pink: R85, R83, R81
  • Yellow: Y08, Y04, Y02

I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and the Happy Birthday Words Die from Hello Bluebird and cut it out of Ballet Slipper card stock. To darken it a bit more, I used Picked Raspberry, Tattered Rose Distress Inks. Next, I adhered everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Party Girl (digital stamp)
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
  • Hello Bluebird - Happy Birthday Words Die
  • Concord & 9th Cardstock: Ballet Slipper
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Tattered Rose 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
  • Tombow Maxi Power Tape

Reacties