BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Birthday Cutie & Big Balloon Stencil

Hello everyone, glad you are joining me for my first card of 2022! Let me first start with wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2022 is a year filled with good moments for you and your family. For today's card, I decided to start with a festive/ bright birthday card!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with the background. Therefor I die cut an A2 sized panel. With the Big Balloon Stencil from MFT, the Bubbles Stencil from Lawn Fawn and distress inks, I created this colorful yellow background.



Next, I used the Birthday Cutie stamp set from MFT for my image and colored her in using several copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut her out. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E47, E57, E33
  • Plushy: E33, E53, E51
  • Purple: RV66, RV17, RV09
  • Yellow: YR07, Y38, Y15, Y06

After adding the sentiment on the background, I adhered everything together on a card base. I finished the card by adding some glossy accents on top of the balloon. I hope you like it! 


Supplies:
  • MFT - Birthday Cutie
  • MFT - Birthday Cutie Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Big Balloon Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn - Bubbles Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
  • Hero Hues Pigment Ink: Unicorn
  • Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • MICRON Fineliner 005
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape


Reacties