NEW RELEASE: Rachelle Anne Miller - Starry Night Bears (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is RELEASE DAY at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! To celebrate, I create this new card showcasing one of the new stamp designs called Starry Night Bears. I truly love this digital stamp and I am sure you love it as well! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image twice (Starry Night Bears from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color both in (the first print, to color the 'background', the second print to color all the bears). Next, I fussy cut the (colored) 'bears' image out. 

  • Bear: E33, E53, E51, E50
  • Bear: E47, E57, E33
  • Rocks: W6, W4, W3
  • Trees: E47, E57
  • Purple: V09, V06, V05
  • Greenery: BG96, YG95
  • Nightsky: B99, B97, B95, B93, B00, B000
  • Stars (glow): YR14 / Y02, Y00

I used the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to create a panel measuring A2 (including the 'background' image). After stamping the sentiment from Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant out with black ink, I adhered everything together on my card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Starry Night Bears (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Fuzzy Hugs
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Maxi Power Tape

Reacties