CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Santa Boy (Christmas digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Santa Boy. I think it's perfect for your love themed cards that you wanna create!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Santa Boy from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I trimmed this panel down to slightly thinner than an A2 size. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Red: R59, R39, R27, R14
  • Green: YG17, YG01, YG00
  • Yellow: YR16, YR14
  • Dog: E47, E37, E33 / E53, E50 / E11
  • Bag: E47, E37, E33, E53

After trimming the panel, I added a sentiment using the Christmas Words #1 from Hello Bluebird. I used the same glitter card stock and the Stripe Splash paper pad from MFT to trim two borders for on the edge of the card. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base. I finished it off using some crystal drops. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Santa Boy (Christmas digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Christmas Words #1
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Paper Pad - Stripe Splash
  • Altenew Glitter Cardstock: Topaz
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Scor Tape
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties