NEW RELEASE: Rachelle Anne Miller - Sweet Reindeer (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is RELEASE DAY at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! To celebrate, I create this new card showcasing one of the new stamp designs called Sweet Reindeer. I truly love this digital stamp and I am sure you love it as well! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Sweet Reindeer from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Sweet Feline die from Mama Elephant  to create a panel with a lovely border (including the image).

  • Reindeer: E37, E23, E53, E51, E50 / E53, E51, E50 / E59, E57
  • Bunny: W4, W3, W2 / W2, W0 / E13, E11
  • Red:R35, R17, R05
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Grounding: W1, W0

After adding a sentiment from Itty Bitty Holiday from MFT onto the panel, I trimmed down two slivers of the Petite Gingham Paper Pad from MFT to go on to top and bottom of my card. Next, I assembled everything on top of a card base, I trimmed of the excess and added a bit of glossy accents to finish the card. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Sweet Reindeer (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Holiday 
  • Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline
  • MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidean
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties