CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Little Elf (Christmas digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Little Elf. I fell in love with it as soon as it was released, finally I am able to share this simple but cute card.  


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

After printing this image and sentiment (from Little Elf from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of patterned paper and twice out of white card stock. I also trimmed the panel that I colored to an A2 sized panel (including the image).

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Blue: BG78, BG49, BG34, BG11
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Red: R35, R17, R05
  • Yellow: YR04
  • Mouse: W4, W3, W2 / E13
  • Grounding: W1, W0

With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base and finished it of using some little stars. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Little Elf (Christmas digital stamp)
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
  • MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Itty Bitty Stars - Matt Gold
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow Maxi Power Tape

Reacties