NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK: Rachelle Anne Miller - Polar Bears (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Polar Bears. You will be able to buy this on October 14th which is the official release day!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Polar Bears from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to create a panel measuring A2 (including the image).

  • Bear: C7, C5, C3, C2, C0 / E04
  • Red: R59, R39, E37, E35

I created a mask for this image and used Distress Inks to add color around the image. For the sentiment, I used the Bold Holidays from Hello Bluebird. I white heat embossed it on top of my background and I added the same embossing powder roughly on the bottom to create the idea of snow. I also splattered some white gouache all over the panel. I finished the card, by adding a small frame (by using the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower again). I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Polar Bears (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Bold Holidays
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties