CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - The Little Sled (Christmas digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called The Little Sled. This little boy is so cute! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (The Little Sled from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers it both in. Next, I trimmed this panel down to slightly smaller than a Mini Slimline. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair (sled, shoes): E59, E37, E33
  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y15
  • Green: YG99, YG67, YG17, YG23, YG21
  • Red: R59, R39, R37
  • Snow (grounding): BG11, BG10, BG000

After trimming the panel, I added a sentiment using the Mixed Holiday Greetings from Mama Elepahnt. I also die cut a frame using the Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline die from Crafty Meraki. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base and finished it of using some moonstones. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - The Little Sled (Christmas digital stamp)
  • Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
  • Mama Elephant - Mixed Holiday Greetings
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Cranberry
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Moonstones
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties