LOVE CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Young Love (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Young Love. I think it's perfect for your love themed cards that you wanna create!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Young Love from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I trimmed this panel down to slightly thinner than an A2 size. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Blond hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Brown Hair (bear): E47, E57, E33
  • Bank: E18, E15, E33, E53
  • Shadow: W1, W0
  • Pink: R39, R85, R83, R81
  • Blue: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG10

After trimming the panel, I added a sentiment using the Love You Script from Pretty Pink Posh. I used the same glitter card stock to trim a fine border for on the left edge of the card. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Young Love (digital stamp)
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Love You Script
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Altenew Glitter Card Stock: Pink Diamond
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties