CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Snowman Hug (Christmas Digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Snowman Hug. Isn't this a super sweet Christmas digital stamp?!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Snowman Hug from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype perfect colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). With a white jelly roll pen, I fixed some mistakes along the way. Next, I used the Card Front Element Builder II from SugarPea Designs  to cut this paper into an A2 sized panel.

  • Snow: BG11, BG10
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y15, Y08
  • Orange: YR07, YR04
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E57
  • Shoes: E59, E57

For the sentiment, I used the HUGS from Sending You Hugs from MFT. I ink blended some distress inks on top of the HUGS (to match the yellow of my copics). I added everything together on a card base. To finish the card, I added some glossy accents onto the HUGS. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Snowman Hug (Christmas Digital stamp)
  • MFT - Sending You Hugs
  • SugarPea Designs - Card Front Element Builder II
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Distress Ink: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties