HAPPY MAIL CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Sisters (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Sisters. This digital stamp is so precious! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image twice (Sisters from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color both in (the first print, to color the 'sisters', the second print to color all the details). Next, I fussy cut the (colored) 'sisters' image out. I also took the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flowers and created a white frame. 

  • Bunny: W4, W3, W2
  • Music note: W8
  • Skin: E15, E13, E11, E00
  • Brown Hair: E59, E37, E33
  • Blond Hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Blue dress (shoes, socks): B91, B93, B95 (B97)
  • Pink dress (shoes, socks): R85, R83, R81
  • Bird (flowers; yellow): YR21, Y21
  • Hearts (red): R39, R37

After trimming the panel (with the colored details) down to an A2 sized panel, I added a sentiment from the Family Time stamp set from Mama Elephant above the illustration. I added this panel onto a card base. Next, I adhered the frame using some liquid glue. To finish the card, I added the 'sisters' image on top of the other one (not colored in). I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Sisters (digital stamp)
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Mama Elephant - Family Time
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties