CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Tweet Friendship (Christmas digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Tweet Friendship. This is such a cute Christmas digital stamp, I just had to use it! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Tweet Friendship from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Neenah Desert Storm. I took my copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). I also used a white belly roll pen to add some details. Next, I trimmed this panel slightly smaller than an A2 size. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E59, E37, E33
  • Clothing (red): R89, R59, R37, R35
  • Birds: YR07 / YR04, Y17, Y15

For the sentiment, I took the In Stitches Alphabet from MFT and cut out TWEET from cranberry card stock, I also cut out two strips from this card stock to add at both sides of the card. I white heat embossed CHRISTMAS onto black card stock (using the Snow Kittens stamp set from Mama Elephant). After trimming the sentiment out, all the elements were ready to assemble the card. I hope you like it!

 
Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Tweet Friendship (Christmas digital stamp)
  • MFT - In Stitches Alphabet
  • Mama Elephant - Snow Kittens
  • Mama Elepahnt - Sentiment Strips
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Black, Cranberry
  • Crafter's Companion: Neenah Desert Storm
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller

Reacties