BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Girl (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Birthday Girl. This image is so cute, I love it!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Birthday Girl from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Basic Rectangles die from Mama Elephant to cut this paper into an A2 sized panel.

  • Dress (shoes): C7, C5, C3, C2
  • Balloon (and details): YR04, Y38, Y17, Y08, Y02
  • Skin: E23, E21, E00
  • Hair: E59, E57, E33
  • Bear: E47, E57, E33, E53
  • Bird: YR04, Y38, Y17, Y08 / YR04, YR07

Out of honeysuckle card stock, I cut out the Congrats Script from Pretty Pink Posh.  Before assembling the card, I first ink blended Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress ink using a cloudy stencil around the image (I secured the image using a mask). After adding everything together on a card base, I finished the card by adding some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Girl (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Congrats Script
  • Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Buttercup
  • Distress Inks: Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Inkadinkado: Stamping Mask Paper
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties