Hello everyone, it has been a while since I participated on a Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. Life just got in the way... but here I am with a new card for the current challenge which is a sketch challenge!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I first stamped out my images onto Neenah using Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. I colored them in with my Copic Markers. Afterwards, I cut them out using the matching dies.
Next, I took my paper pack Let It Shine from Lawn Fawn. I chose two patterns for the background. the middle panel measures 1 3/4 inches. The other strips just needed to be wide enough to fill up the rest of my card base. After adhering these onto my card base, I also cut out my stars from a third pattern paper.
I added my images onto the stars, placed everything onto my cardbase. Afterwards, I heat embossed my sentiment onto black card stock. I added this strip onto the card base as well using some foam strips from Darice. This card was finished by adding stickles on a few places. I hope you like it!
- Lawn Fawn - Tiny Gingerbread
- Lawn Fawn - Tiny Gingerbread Dies
- Lawn Fawn - A Creature Was Stirring
- Lawn Fawn - A Creature Was Stirring Dies
- Lawn Fawn - Outside In Stitched Star Stackables
- Lawn Fawn - Let It Shine Paper Pack
- Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Black
- Neenah 110 lb Solar White Card Stock
- Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Copic Markers: E01, E02, E53, E51, E47, E23, YR24, YR27, Y11, R20, R22
- Ranger Embossing Powder: White (Super Fine Detail)
- Stickles: Diamond
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Darice Foam Strips
- iCraft: Ultra Bond Adhesive
- Permanent Pritt Adhesive Roller