BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Bird (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am creating a birthday card using Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! For this card, I am showcasing an adorable digital stamp designs called Birthday Bird. It is so so cute! I went for a really bright card, I hope you like it! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Birthday Bird from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Sweet Feline die from Mama Elephant  to create a panel with a lovely border (including the image).

  • Bird: YR07, Y38, Y17, Y13 / YR09, YR07
  • Mouse: W6, W5, W3, W1 / E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Bear: E59, E57, E33, E53 / E13
  • Gift: BG49, BG23, BG11 / Y38, Y17
  • Red (bow, hearts): R59, R46, R24

With my panel ready, I decided to take a piece of patterned paper and add everything to a card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents. So, what do you think? xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Bird (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • MFT Paper Pad - Pretty in Plaid
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties