Hello everyone, for today I made a bunch of cards! I am only featuring one in my video on YouTube (link below), but you will see in the pictures how it all came together so easily and quickly! So I hope that these birthday cards can inspire you, maybe you have the same products or maybe you have other products that you can combine in a similar way! Have fun xxx
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I started by coloring my images from the Hunny Bunny stamp set from MFT using my copic markers (combination listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut them out.
- Red: R59, R46, R24
- Bunny: E37, E23, E53, E50 / E13, E11
- Birds: Y19, Y13, Y04 / YR07
For the sentiment, I took the Wish die from MFT and die cut it out of several colored card stocks (from Concord & 9th). This gave me 4 ways to create my sentiment (hint hint).
With all of the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I also stamped on top of each card another additional sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from MFT.
I finished them off using a little bit of glossy accents on each flame on the 'i'. I hope you like them!!!
Supplies:
- MFT - Hunny Bunny
- MFT - Hunny Bunny Die
- MFT - Itty Bitty Birthday
- MFT - Wish
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry, Ballet Slipper, Sea Glass, Peacock
- MFT Ink: Extreme Black
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Black Glaze Pen
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
Reacties
Een reactie posten