BABY CARD: Spellbinders - Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby - Hello Baby & Bundle of Joy

Hi everyone, did I already say that I am a big fan of Winnie the Pooh? I guess I already did... can you imagine my excitement when I saw cards created with these products by Spellbinders? I asked immediately where I could purchase them in Europe and without hesitation, I got all of the "required" products (if you get what I mean). For today, I have a vintage/soft card to share with you.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



I started by stamping out this soft background. Therefor I used the Country Gingham stamp set from Hello Bluebird and a soft ink, Lagoon, by Pigment ink. I didn't mind that it wasn't 100% perfect, it helped with the vintage vibe.


The wonderful image is from the Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby - Hello Baby stamp set from Spellbinders. I used dark chocolate ink bij Gina K Desigsn and my copic markers (combinations listed below) to color it in. With the matching dies I cut the image out. For the sentiment, I used the same ink on top of the backgournd panel. 

  • Winnie the Pooh: YR24, YR23, Y21
  • Pink: R85, R83, R81
  • Bird: YR04, YR02 / E53, E51, E50

With all the elements ready, I assembled this cute card on top of a card base. I added some final enamel dots to finish it! 


Supplies:
  • Spellbinders - Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby - Hello Baby
  • Spellbinders - Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby - Hello Baby Die
  • Spellbinders - Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby - Bundle of Joy
  • Hello Bluebird - Country Gingham
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Ink - Dark Chocolate
  • Pigment Ink: Lagoon
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • The Stamp Market Enamel Dots - Collection no. 2
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties