THANK YOU CARD: Hello Bluebird - Tree Neighbors & High-Rise Tree Scene Die

Hello everyone, today I am sharing this bright thank you card. I used several Hello Bluebird products, so so cute! I hope you like this card I created, don't forget to hop over to Youtube to see the whole process. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started with the cute images from the Tree Neighbors stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I colored the image using copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 

  • Fox: E18, E15, E33, E53, E53/ E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Squirrel: E15, E33, E53, E53, E51
  • Bunny: E33, E53, E53, E51, E50 / E13, E11
  • Owl: E47, E57, E33 / E53, E51, E50 / YR18, YR16
  • Raccoon: W6, W4, W3 / W4, W3, W1 / E13, E11
  • Bird: Y32, Y21, Y00 / YR16

For the background, I used the High-Rise Tree Scene Die from Hello Bluebird. After adding color with distress inks, I had all elements ready to assemble the card. After assembling the card on top of a slimline card base, I took some stickles and heart sprinkles to finish the card. I hope you like it! xxx 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Tree Neighbors
  • Hello Bluebird - Tree Neighbors Die
  • Hello Bluebird - High-Rise Tree Scene Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian
  • Distress inks: Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles Mix - Sweet-N-Tart
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Darice Foam Strips
  • Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp

Reacties