CHRISTMAS CARD: Hello Bluebird - Coffee Friends & Crafty Meraki - 3 Room Studio Slimline Die

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I have another Christmas card idea to share with you. This time, I created a slimline card using Crafty Meraki and Hello Bluebird. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I die cut the 3 Room Studio Slimline Die by Crafty Meraki out of Pastel Patterns creative paper from LDRS and out of white card stock. I ink blended some Peacock Feathers Distress Inks on the (white card stock) windows. Next, I colored all the images I wanted to use from the Coffee Friends stamp set from Hello Bluebird. Therefor I used my Copic Markers to color them in, with the matching dies, I cut everything out.

  • Raccoon: W6, W4, W3, W1, W0 / E13, E11
  • Fox: E18, E15, E33 / E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Squirrel: E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11
  • Hedgehog: E59, E57, E33 / E53, E50
  • Pink: R32, R21, R20
  • Blue: BG13, BG11, BG10

I used the Oliver Alpha Die from Hello Bluebird to cut out COZY from Cranberry card stock. I also white heat embossed Christmas onto black card stock (using Bitty Holiday Wishes from MFT) and cut this into a strip using the Itty Bitty Strips from MFT. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card. I finished it off using sprinkles and stickles. 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Coffee Friends
  • Hello Bluebird - Coffee Friends Dies
  • Hello Bluebird - Oliver Alpha Die
  • MFT - Bitty Holiday Wishes
  • MFT - Itty Bitty Strips
  • Crafty Meraki - 3 Room Studio Slimline Die
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Cranberry, Black
  • LDRS Creative Paper - Pastel Patterns
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Black
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star dust
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Sprinkles - Snowdrift 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller

Reacties