SHADOW BOX BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Shadow Box & Mice Day to Celebrate

Hey everyone! I bought the Shadow Box die by MFT when it came out. Finally, I can show you what I made (editing took a bit longer). I hope that you like it! 

You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.

If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring in all the images I wanted to use by the Mice Day to Celebrate from MFT using my Copic Markers. Once everything was coloring in, I used the matching dies to cut them out. Next, I added all the glossy accents and stickles, so that this could dry before adding all the pieces into the shadow box. 

  • Mouse: W6, W5, W3, W2, W0 / E13, E11, E01
  • Chair: E18, E15, E33, E53
  • Cake stand: C3, C2, C0
  • Cake topping: G0000, G000, G00
  • Cake packaging: R24, R22, R20 / YR09, YR04, YR02 / Y35, Y15, Y11 / YG06, YG03, YG00, BG49, BG23, BG11 / R43, R21, R000

After assembling the shadow box (if you want to see how I do this, check out the video above or on my Youtube Channel), I added all the images into the box and made sure to also have a panel for on the back. This panel makes it easier to write something down and then afterwards adhere it. I hope you like it! 



Supplies: 
  • MFT - Mice Day to Celebrate  
  • MFT - Mice Day to Celebrate Die
  • MFT - Shadow Box
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • MFT Paper Pack - Fun in the Sun
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Sea Glass
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above 
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Crystal
  • Acetate
  • Scor Tape
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties